1. As you begin, find a quiet time and place, and answer the questions below. These are to assist you in clarifying and understanding your true needs, and in whether or not this program is a right fit for you:
Do you feel a need for some form of counseling of a spiritual nature? Are you seeking a spiritual direction, but are not quite sure how to proceed?
Do you feel the need to connect with someone regarding your life situation?
Are you carrying in your mind and body the tension of an inner struggle?
Do the circumstances of your life seem overwhelming?
Do you feel an inability to be effective in your relationship, your work, your health or other aspects of life?
Do you feel you are called to change your life, but don't know how to get started?
2. Your responses will be indicative of an implaccable inner desire which is within you. This inner desire (which is within each and every one of us), whether or not you realize it, is the the desire to know God.
Deep in each of us is the awareness that connectiong with the Divine Presence is the source of all healing, healing of our minds and our bodies.
3. Your need for direction, your need to connect, your tension, your inner struggle, your state of overwhelm are all symptoms of your disconnection from the Loving Divine Presence that lies deeply buried in you, buried under what you perceive as overwheming burdens.
connect to other pages:
SPIRITUAL PRINCIPLES WE WILL UTILIZE
2. This program is based on the spiritual principle that Prayer is our connection to the Divine and through this program you will learn how to effectively open this connection. This program is in its esence about learning to live your life as a prayer.
Through prayer you will find the joy of new possibilities and a new sense of wholeness in your life.
3. Through our prayers and work together, you will develop the spiritual principle of Unconditional Love. You will increase in understanding and using this essential principle.
4. This program is based on the Truth that there is a Loving Creator and each one of us is a beloved creation of this Loving Presence. The Loving Creator is alive within us now and in every moment.
We are made in the image and likeness of the Creator and as such all that is the Loving Presence is also alive in our hearts. In our hearts, the core of our true being, resides all of the Love, the wisdom, the strength, the courage, the peace and the harmony, balance and wholeness that is the essence of Divine Presence.
You will learn to become open to this marvelous truth and find comfort and peace and healing no matter what the appearances of your outer circumstances may be.
The e-mail address below will be used to send and receive spiritual counseling assignments to be completed between counseling sessions and for general communications between us: